Friday, April 2, 2010

Sovereign Hands


Looks like we all are moved to post something today. Its a REALLY big day for God's children and man am I feeling it. I cant help but to be really moved today remembering the cross and all OUR SAVIOR did for us on this day thousands of years ago. Recently, I fell in love with this song. It is called Sovereign Hands, by Hillsong United. Today I listened to it about 100 times and still cant get enough. It is such a beautiful song and these words perfectly paint the beautiful love story of Gods sacrifice for US!

Listen to the words, soak it in, and may they be a reminder that God is SO big and SO perfect and that He gave his life for YOU!

I love you girls! Happy Good Friday.

PS, I also recommend you looking up the words and reading them while listening if you want. :)

xoxo- Natalie :)

2 comments:

  1. amazing song. loved it, thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this song I cannot stop listening to it, Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete