Monday, April 26, 2010

No Good Thing..

This week I have really just been humbled before the Lord to realize I have nothing to offer but my life and that everything that is good comes from Him. We truly have nothing to boast about but that He is our Lord.

I have two verses that have just laid heavy on my heart this past week that I try to remind myself of throughout the day.

I said to the LORD, "You are my Lord, apart from you I have no good thing" Psalm 16:2

"Whom have I in heaven but you? And the earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalm 73:25-26

That second verse is so powerful. May we be reminded that all else will fail, this earth is not our home, and the Lord is the only thing that is good and sustains us.

I love you girls. Thank the Lord today for being our ONLY good thing.

Xoxo- Natalie

1 comment:

  1. Love this. I just wrote psalm 16 on my little white board on my fridge, need to be reminded of this. Thank you!

    ps. saw your little tomato budding!!! yay!!! :) Love Megs

    ReplyDelete