Saturday, April 3, 2010

Just Give me Jesus...

Hey Ladies, we sang this song at our good Friday service last night and I was singing it my dream and woke up singing it. Thought I would share it with you! I logged on to share it and saw that Nat shared a song as well, the Lord is putting songs on our hearts! Love it! The lyrics are so simple but so precious. (I'm not sure if the link of him singing will pop up or not so I posted the words in case it doesn't....we all know I'm very technically challenged!) Love megs


In the morning when I rise
In the morning when I rise
In the morning when I rise,
Give me Jesus

Give me Jesus, Gvie me Jesus
You can have all this world,
Just give me Jesus

When I am alone
Oh when I am alone
When I am alone
Give me Jesus

Give me Jesus, give me Jesus
You can have all this world
Just give me Jesus

when I come to die
When I come to die
When I come to die
Give me Jesus


2 comments:

  1. I love this song! How true in the morning we need our Jesus, when we are alone we need our Jesus, and when we die we need our Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megs, I have listened to this song ALL day today!! Thank you for posting this! What a beautiful way to keep us focused on Christ every day. xxoxo- N

    ReplyDelete