Wednesday, April 28, 2010

He Is Stronger.

I really sense that this past week has been a tough week for some, myself included, and I wanted to pass along this song. I want to encourage you girls and remind you that this is not our home. I know that is something that I lose sight of on a daily basis. I am being reminded that our God will never give us more than what we can handle, He is stronger than anything that this world throws at us. I know this is a song we have all probably heard before but let's meditate on His promises this morning, and continue to give Him praise, despite what may be going on.

Psalm 80:7
Restore us, O God; let your face shine, that we may be saved.

I love you girls,
Mia J.

2 comments:

  1. I needed that SO bad. That couldnt have been more perfect for me today. Thank you Mia. Ps, what I wouldnt give to be in that huge arena worshipping with all those believers. Someday we ALL have to go worship with Hillsong! xo- N

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song I listened to it last night! Thank you for posting these songs girls keep them coming!!

    -Ash B

    ReplyDelete