Thursday, June 17, 2010

Merci Beaucoup!



I wanted to tell you girls a HUGE thank you for loving on me on sunday and making my birthday just PERFECT! I truly mean that from the bottom of my heart. I had the best time with you girls. It was above and beyond anything I could have imagined! I just am blown away that my friends are even real. So THANK YOU!!

Fefe, all your hard work and GORGEOUS decorations was beyond words. THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES OVER!! It was seriously the most blog worthy amazing table I have ever seen in my life. I know you put soo much love, work and effort into it and I didnt miss a detail. I love you. Thank you for the little details that make the big picture so amazing. You are incredible. I love you so much. And Megs, thank you for all your help too. It came together sooo perfect!!

Missy and Becca. We missed you girls so much. Thank you both for your sweet texts. I wish you could have been with us but next time :) We have been so lucky to see each other so much recently. I love you both and cant wait to see you girls again.

THANK YOU again. I love you girls more than my flesh could find words for. Thank you for always pushing me towards the Lord and teaching me what it looks like to seek God with all that you are. I am so blessed by each one of you.

xoxo- Natalie

PS, I couldnt help but to update the the look of the blog with all these new easy cute template. Ristie if you hate it feel free to change it. I just couldnt resist and thought the change was cute! :) xoxox

2 comments:

  1. nat- i love the new profile!!! good job, perfect for summer :)

    any chance any of the other pics from the party are available to see?? love you so much, your party was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working on the others! I was out of town until late last night. Just now catching up today from days gone. I will let you guys know as soon as they are up! I did scan through them tho and they are cute!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete