Friday, June 4, 2010

Power of Laughter


Hello Beautiful ladies!!!!


So, I miss crawling into bed, and reading daily devotionals from my friends. When it was every day I think I took it for granted, because now I get sad when I see nothing. I like playing catch up on 4 entries, can we change this please?!?!?!


I really like this verse right now, Proverbs 31:25

"She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at all the days to come."


I know (thank you vanguard) that my defense is humor. When I am uncomfortable I crack a joke. I also find that God is humorous. His ways of showing me certain things always make me laugh.


There are many different translations of this:


laughs without fear of the future

laughs at the time to come

smiles at the future

rejoice in time to come

facing the future with a smile



Why are we so nervous and serious all the time. Let's remember to smile, laugh, rejoice and not fear ANYTHING that is in our future.

2 comments:

  1. THIS POST IS PROBABLY MY FAVORITE THUS FAR. THANK YOU! SO BEAUTIFUL AND SUCH A WONDERFUL REMINDER TO LAUGH AND TRUST IN GOD! LOVE IT!!! MEGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nicole, I agree I need to be kept on track with posting. Thanks for the reminder. Sorry I have not been posting:)

    ReplyDelete