Wednesday, May 5, 2010

sorry for the confusion!

I had some technical difficulties (shocking...I know...) while trying to post! In the middle of typing I hit a button that made it post before I was finished. So I finished the post in a second one and posted it but then realized you all will be reading the 2nd 1/2 of the post before the 1st...anyways sorry for the confusion. I just copy and pasted all of it and resposted it as one long one. So that's why there are 3 posts from me! haha sorry! All you have to do is read the first one (The other 2 are the same thing just broken up and jumbled!) wow this is a bit how I feel like my life is at the moment hahaha jumbled and broken up! hahaha how appropriate! Happy reading! Love Megs

2 comments:

  1. Hey Megs, I deleted your other two entry's so that your complete entry was left! I love you
    Ash B

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU!!! I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO THAT! HAHA

    ReplyDelete