Saturday, May 15, 2010

Faithful to complete what HE has begun…


43 So the LORD gave Israel ALL the land He had sworn to give their forefathers, and they took possession of it and settled there. 44 The LORD gave them rest on every side, just as He had sworn to their forefathers. Not one of their enemies withstood them; the LORD handed all their enemies over to them. 45 Not one of all the LORD's good promises to the house of Israel failed; every one was fulfilled. (Joshua 21: 43-45)

So many times I have to remind myself that God is faithful and that He has a purpose for my life. It is easy to focus on our immediate situation and see no hope.

One thing my mom always says is,
“big problems-small God” “Big God- small problems.”
When we find ourselves overwhelmed with our problems, God can seem very small. But when you go through trials, keep looking at God. Meditating on the fact that God is Huge, He spoke the world into being, He is amazing, He is perfect, He is powerful and He loves us! Your problems will become small and you can rest in Your father.


Nothing is too big or small for God to help with. Nothing is impossible for Him! Everything that He promised Israel He gave them. Every promise was fulfilled!


I love you girls!! It was so good to see everyone at Nicole's engagement party!!


Love you


Ash B

1 comment:

  1. I totally posted on this and it didnt show up, so here I go again! Fefe, this is one of my favorite promises from God that you have always reminded me of. He will always finish what he started in us. I love this so much. I always need reminders of this as well as that God is so much bigger than anything I make out to be a big deal in my life. Thank you for always teaching me more about the Lord. I love you!
    N

    ReplyDelete