Friday, May 7, 2010

God is light


First of all, I am so overwhelmed at how amazing my girlfriends are. I cannot tell you how much all of your support means to me. There is nothing better than having my friends cry, laugh, yell and be excited with me!!! Thank you for your prayers and lovin this whole week! I found these verses perfect for where I am at in life.


1 John 1:1-7

"That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have tourched-this we proclaim concerning the Word of life. The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us. We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our FELLOWSHIP is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ. We write this to make our joy complete. This is the message we have heard form him and declare to you : God is light, in his there is no darkness at all. If we claim to have fellowship with him yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live by the truth. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowhip with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.


I just love this. Not only do I get to fellowship with my ladies and pray over my marriage, but my fellowship is also with Jesus. We can only find joy when we do this, and right now we are totally obeying his word! We are living in light, and I am so encourged by you all.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Always love to read what you write. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo true!! Prais God for fellowship
    and for loving us enough to hve fellowship with Him!!! We are sooo lucky to serve such a personal God! I love this Nica. And Love you!!!! Sooo happy for you! Praying over you and Anthony like crazy! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this Nica, thank you! and LOVE the picture! hahaha I'm dying! megs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole, I am soo excited for you and your marriage to Anthony. This verse is so powerful. Fellowship is such a gift that we are all appreciating right now! ps Love the pic.. when is it from??

    ReplyDelete