Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Rachel's baby!!!

OK so now that she has officially gone public with her news, I wanted to share with my amazing Ladies that my best friend Rachey is officially 12 weeks pregnant with her 2nd child!!!!! God is so good! We will never forget or stop hurting and missing precious Daniel Grant but we are so thankful to our Lord and Savior for bringing them another precious child! I know each one of you has been praying daily over Rachel and Eric since the news of their little Daniel and I know she would just LOVE daily prayer over the health and safety of this new baby. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your prayers and cares during this whole time. Rachey if you are reading this (she sometimes follows our blog!) CONGRATULATIONS MAMMA!!! You are already a wonderful mother and have taken such great care of your 2 babies! We are covering you in prayer sweet friend! We are rejoicing with you! Let the prayers and thanksgiving begin! Love Megs

ps she just had her 12 week appointment and heartbeat is strong and healthy! Dr said baby was kicking whole time!! Music to our ears! :)

4 comments:

  1. Sooo Good! Praise God!! I will be praying over this sweet baby in her belly! Congrats Rachel and Eric!

    xoxo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes this is such great news! Congratulations to them both and I pray a healthy, happy pregnancy over Rachel and Eric. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel and Eric,
    My heart has been filled with overflowing joy and excitement since I first heard this miraculous news!! ALL the Glory and Honor to OUR GOD who hears our cries, heals our hearts and fulfills our deepest desires, because He put them there to begin with. I will continue to be praying over this precious little child and its itty bitty God ordained life. Pretty incredible that God spoke this child into creation. We serve a PERFECT Creator.

    We love you Rachel and are shouting for joy over this blessing of another beautiful child of the Lord. Praying for you guys and your little bun in the oven...

    xoxo- Natalie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even imagine how much joy you feel right now Rachel and Eric! I think everyone of us have been praying for you both and will continue to pray throughout this entire season in your lives. Such incredible news!!!! Praying for ANOTHER little peanut :)

    Nica

    ReplyDelete