Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Expanding His Kingdom


Hey girls!

I wanted to share a link with you. My friend Tiffany is on the World Race (an around the world missions trip), and her blog BLOWS MY MIND! Its incredible to see how God is moving on this trip and how often we close ourselves off to the rest of the broken world because we are too busy with our own lives. I encourage you to read at least one of her blog entries.(Believe me you wont stop at one) You will see in her beautiful writing a God fearing woman who is deeply in love with the Lord and who's only desire is to bring His love to the world through whatever means necessary. There is some pretty intense stuff on this blog, but I think we could all benefit from reading it. God is moving. All the time. It is so cool to be reminded that He is the Father of all the children of the world, and He desires His children's love so so deeply.

I pray you guys are blessed by this blog like I have been. And please, keep Tiffany in your prayers as she fights for God's Name to be lifted high in all these broken and desperate countries. THANK YOU!

http://tiffanyberkowitz.theworldrace.org/

Love you guys,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment