Wednesday, November 10, 2010

2 Chronicles 16: 9

2 Chronicles 16:9
"For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him."

This verse really stuck out to me in my reading today. I constantly pray for God's strength and wisdom and direction but too many times I forget the step before that...keeping my heart fully committed to God. I know that God is calling me to focus more on Him and less on what he can do for me. Short post but that's all I have to say! I'm gonna let the verse talk for itself! Praying over all of us girls today that our hearts are united with the LORD and FULLY committed to Him. Love each one of you precious ladies so much! Love Megs and Baby Boy

1 comment:

  1. Wow, That is so so powerful. I love that it says "the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth" that is SO cool. He is searching for people to use! I want to be that person! I want to totally be found! But you are so right Megs we have to be fully committed to the Lord. I love this SO SO much. Thank you for sharing this with us! May all our hearts be fully committed to the Lord with our lives and step out in faith, trusting the Lord with our lives.

    xoxo- N

    ReplyDelete