Saturday, August 21, 2010

God is Able - 2 Corinthians 9:8 (Scripture & Bible / Zander and Janine /...




Hey ladies,

for those of you interested, here is the link to zander and Janine's songs "truth songs" is their name, below is one more of their songs straight out of the word. I'm like obsessed! I've been waking up singing these songs all night long, they are stuck in my head, which is BEAUTIFUL because it is straight out of scripture! I love it! Enjoy, hope you check out their other songs on youtube or on their facebook! Love Megs


1 comment:

  1. Um did I mention I downloaded ALL of these on itunes like the second I heard the first one you posted on here?!! I LOVE them SO SO much! THanks Megs for sharing these sweet songs. I am totally blessed through them. Anyway I can fill my heart with scripture I am there! xoxo- N

    ReplyDelete