Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hi girlies.


happy sunday! i thought i'd change the blog just a tad, so I hope you are all okay with it. i have been thinking about each and every one of you everyday since the retreat and find myself getting a little sad since i miss you all so much. i hope and pray that God has still been ever present throughout your day and that you've been able to feel His presence. i was just reading today at the end of Joshua and again was reiterated just how faithful and loving our Lord is. yay!!

can't wait to hear from you all. i will be updating on x-tina tuesday!

love christina

p.s. kath- i made the lemon loaf the other day..... and nearly ate the entire thing. it was soooo good! i brought a mini loaf to work and everyone there loved it too. i think i'll make it for my family for easter :) thanks again.

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog!! You did such a great job!! You are so good at these things. I too think about you guys every day!! I am still blown away at what the Lord is doing in all our lives and so excited to share this with each other. Thanks Twistie for the blog spice and just being you! I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete