Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Miqweh Yisrael the God of Hope
















God has totally been pressing into me that He is the God of Hope. In Him we find rest and we know that tomorrow will bring new mercies. He lead me to this scripture yesterday that blew my mind and I wanted to share to encourage you guys:

Lamentations 3:21-26

" Yet this I call to mind
and therefore I have hope:
Because of the LORD's great love we
are not consumed,
for His compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
I say to myself. "the LORD is my portion.
therefore I will wait for Him.
The Lord is good to those whose hope is
in Him, to the one who seeks Him;
it is good to wait quietly
for the salvation of the LORD. "

I love the part where it says we are NOT CONSUMED because His compassions never fail. He is a God of HOPE and He will never walk away and above that promises to always carry us through.

I pray Lord that we would trust in your unfailing love and be reminded that we will not be consumed by the worries of this life or this world because you are a God of Hope. You never fail and there is nothing that is too big for you to handle. May your Spirit invade as we seek your first in all things knowing that you bring life and hope to us when we draw near to you. Thank you for being our God, who knows our hearts and who carries our yoke. You are SO faithful and SO good to us God. We dont deserve your love. We trust in you Miqweh Yisrael knowing you are the God of Hope.

Love you girls,
Natalie

2 comments:

  1. Natalie, this is so crazy, everywhere I turn right now people are reminding me, scripture is reminding me, everything is that "God's mercies are new every morning". A close friend of ours just miscarried and she shared this EXACT verse with me when we were talking about it. God is just so amazing and so faithful to continually show us things over and over when he wants us to learn something. Love this verse, thank you for sharing! Love Megs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo true, we serve a GOD that does not leave us where we are at, He hears our cries, takes us out of any pit that we could find ourseleves in, esteblishes our steps and puts a new song in our heart!

    With God we have hope, hope of healing, hope of becoming a new creation, hope that there will be a tomorrow, and hope of heaven!

    We are soo lucky that God is our hope!

    ReplyDelete