Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Birthday CHRISTINA CUPCAKE!


Happy happy birthday to you, RISTIE TWISTIE (aka Xtina)

To one of the most amazing, beautiful, loving and Godly woman I know: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :) We are SOO beyond blessed to call you friend and sister in Christ. Twistie, your wisdom and love radiate from who you are ALWAYS. We thank the Lord for you today and for all the blessings that He has given you and flooded on each one of us through you. You truly are a joy to each one of us. Thank you for being such a compassionate and loving friend. Keep striving for more of Christ, He has only begun His great work in you!

Here's to 24 more years of friendship!
Happy Happy BIRTHDAY!! xoxoxox

3 comments:

  1. I agree to EVERY SINGLE thing Natalie posted above! Seriously Christina, you are such a joy! I absolutely love laughing with you and think you are so beautiful and wonderful! Praise God he brought us all together, I cannot imagine our group without our precious Xtina!!! Love you so much!! Megs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just MADE my day.. thank you so much girls. I love each and every one of you so, so much and am beyond blessed and thankful that God has given me friends like you. Life wouldn't be the same without my girls and I truly think I have the BEST, most encouraging, Godly and kind friends that exist. THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that I am posting a month late. But I also agree with everything that the girls said. I also really feel that God has a calling on your life for teaching! I just see how gifted you are in this area! Praying that God would continue to guide Your steps as you continue to seek Him. I am so blessed by your friendship! I love you Christina!!!

    ReplyDelete